OPERATIONAL ARTICLES OF
SOLIX CHARITABLE TRUST
The following operational of Solix Charitable Trust [ registered under Solix Beteiligungsverwaltungs GmbH – “Solix” – Firmenbuchnummer:
FN 200468 g / UID-Nummer : ATU64677647 ] were made available to the European Revenue Service. We posted this information to be of help to parties natural and legal, other nonprofits, and those wishing to start helping and assisting nonprofits, but it is not to be deemed as legal guidance and is not to be used as a substitute for legal guidance from a professional wishing to advice you in this respect.. With the incoming funds we help and assist existing nonprofits, to fund their various missions globally, so that their efforts to solicit contributions from donors is made a little easier so as they concentrate on their main mission.
Operational Articles of Declaration of Solix Charitable Trust :
The Solix Charitable Trust. Declaration of the Solix Charitable Trust made as of the day of , January 1st, 2013 , by, Mr. J. Stephen Robinson, Esq., of the City of London and Mr. John Q. McMillan, of Dubai UAE. . Trustee Trustee. who hereby declare and agree that they have received this day from , Tradexx International Corp., as Donor, the sum of Ten Dollars ($10) and that they will hold and manage the same, and any additions to it, in trust, as follows:
First: These Operational Trust Services of Solix shall be called The Solix Charitable Trust.
Second: The trustees may receive and accept funds from anywhere in the world, property, whether real, personal, or mixed, by way of gift, bequest, or devise, from any person, firm, trust, or corporation, to be held, administered, and disposed of in accordance with and pursuant to the provisions of this Declaration of Trust; but no gift, bequest or devise of any such property shall be received and accepted if it is conditioned or limited in such manner as to require the disposition of the income or its principal to any person or organization other than a charitable organization or for other than charitable purposes within the meaning of such terms as defined in Article Third of this Declaration of Trust, or as may or shall in the opinion of the trustees, jeopardize the / any federal income tax exemption of this trust pursuant to, as an example, section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future European federal tax code.
Third: A. The principal and income of all property received and accepted by the trustees to be administered Solix under this Declaration of Trust shall be held in trust by them, and the trustees may make payments or distributions from income or principal, or both, to or for the use of such charitable organizations, within the meaning of that term as defined in paragraph C, in such amounts and for such charitable purposes of the trust as the trustees shall from time to time select and determine, inclusive of the administration services thereof not to exceed ten percent of all funds collected, managed, and administered; and the trustees may make payments or distributions from income or principal, or both, directly for such charitable and other noteworthy purposes, within the meaning of that term as defined in paragraph D, in such amounts as the trustees shall from time to time select and determine without necessarily making use of any other charitable organization. The trustees may also make payments or distributions of all or any part of the income or principal to states, territories, or possessions of the world, inclusive of the United States, any political subdivision of any of the foregoing, and / or inclusive to the United States or the District of Columbia but only for charitable purposes within the meaning of that term as defined in paragraph D. Income or principal derived from contributions by corporations shall be distributed by the trustees for use solely within the global nations & their domiciles inclusive of the United States or its possessions. No part of the net earnings of this trust shall inure or be payable to or for the benefit of any private shareholder or individual, and no substantial part of the activities of this trust shall be the carrying on of propaganda, or otherwise attempting, to influence legislation. No part of the activities of this trust shall be the participation in, or intervention in (including the publishing or distributing of statements), any political campaign on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office, save for cultural, ethnic, heritage, historical aspects of any political program and the betterment of the native people therefrom.
- The Charitable Trust shall continue forever unless the trustees terminate it and distribute all of the principal and income, less their administrative services not to exceed ten percent which action may be taken by the trustees in their discretion jointly or severally at any time. On such termination, assets shall be distributed for one or more exempt purposes within the meaning of the relevant tax laws inclusive of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future European federal tax code, or shall be distributed to the relevant federal government of the trustees choice, and or to any local, municipal, state or local government, or, for a public benefit purpose at the discretion of the trustees. The present or any future donor[s] authorizes and empowers the trustees, if need be, to form and organize a nonprofit, charitable, and philanthropic organization limited to the uses and purposes provided for in this Declaration of Trust, such corporation to be organized under the laws of any global state, and or, if need be, under the laws of the any state of The Republic of the United States of America, as may be determined by the trustees in their sole discretion; such organization when organized to have power to administer and control the affairs and property and to carry out the uses, objects, and purposes of this Charitable Trust. Upon the creation and organization of such organization / corporation, the trustees are authorized and empowered to convey, transfer, and deliver to such organization / corporation all the property and assets to which this trust may be or become entitled. The charter, bylaws, and other provisions for the organization and management of such organization / corporation and its affairs and property shall be such as the trustees shall determine, consistent with the provisions of this paragraph.
- In this Declaration of Trust and in any amendments to it, references to charitable organizations or charitable organization mean corporations, trusts, funds, foundations, or community chests created or organized under the laws of any global state inclusive of the Republic of the United States of America or in any of its possessions, or whether under the laws of the said United States of America, or any state or territory, or the District of Columbia, or any possession of the United States, organized and operated exclusively for charitable purposes, no part of the net earnings of which inures or is payable to or for the benefit of any private shareholder or individual, and no substantial part of the activities of which is carrying on propaganda, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, and which do not participate in or intervene in (including the publishing or distributing of statements) any political campaign on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office, save for save for cultural, ethnic, heritage, historical aspects of any political program and the betterment of the native people therefrom.
It is intended that the organization described in this paragraph C shall be entitled to exemption from European Federal or European State Income Tax inclusive of the provisions, under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or any of the corresponding sections of any future European Federal Tax Code.
- In this Declaration of Trust and in any amendments to it, the term Charitable & Philanthropic Purposes shall be limited to and shall include only ethnic, historical, cultural, literature, fine arts, philosophy, religious, charitable, scientific, literary, or educational purposes within the meaning of those terms as used in such relevant tax code sections, inclusive of the section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future European federal tax code, but only such purposes as also constitute public charitable purposes under the relevant law of trusts of the relevant global State as chosen by the Trustees hereof.
Fourth: This Declaration of Trust may be amended at any time or times by written instrument or instruments signed and sealed by the trustees, and acknowledged by any of the trustees, provided that no amendment shall authorize the trustees to conduct the affairs of this trust in any manner or for any purpose contrary to the relevant global state tax provisions into which the trustees disburse the charitable funds inclusive of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future European federal tax code. An amendment of the provisions of this Article Fourth (or any amendment to it) shall be valid only if and to the extent that such amendment further restricts the trustees’ amending power. All instruments amending this Declaration of Trust shall be noted upon or kept attached to the executed original of this Declaration of Trust held by the trustees.
Fifth: Any trustee under this Declaration of Trust may, by written instrument, signed and acknowledged, resign his office. The number of trustees shall be at all times not less than two, and whenever for any reason the number is reduced to one, there shall be, and at any other time there may be, appointed one or more additional trustees. Appointments shall be made by the trustee or trustees for the time in office by written instruments signed and acknowledged. Any succeeding or additional trustee shall, upon his or her acceptance of the office by written instrument signed and acknowledged, have the same powers, rights and duties, and the same title to the trust estate jointly with the surviving or remaining trustee or trustees as if originally appointed.
Banking Address : All Charitable Trust Funds shall be deposited to the Solix trust accounts, located at :
Name of Bank : Raiffeisenbank Niederösterreich
Bank Address : F.-W.-Raiffeisen-Platz 1, 1020 Wien
Name of Account : Solix Beteiligungsverwaltungs GmbH
Mahlerstraße 5, 1010 Wien, Austria, Phone: +43 1 588540
SWIFT / BIC : SWIFT : RLNWATWW
IBAN ACC : IBAN : AT35 3200 0000 1248 4614
A secondary Bank Account located @ : UniCredit Bank, Vienna, Austria,
Bank-Verbindungen: UniCredit Bank Austria AG, 1010 Wien
(BIC: BKAUATWW / BLZ: 12000)
A Third Bank Account located @ : Erste Bank der oesterreichischen Sparkassen AG
Erste Bank der oesterreichischen Sparkassen AG, 1010 Wien
(BIC: GIBAATWWXXX / BLZ: 20111)
Any other Bank account that Solix and or the Trustees may establish and advice at any time in the future.
Bonds : None of the trustees shall be required to furnish any bond or surety. None of them shall be responsible or liable for the acts or omissions of any other of the trustees or of any predecessor or of a custodian, agent, depositary or counsel selected with reasonable care.
Full Power : The one or more trustees, whether original or successor, for the time being in office, shall have full authority to act even though one or more vacancies may exist. A trustee may, by appropriate written instrument, delegate all or any part of his or her powers to another or others of the trustees for such periods and subject to such conditions as such delegating trustee may determine.
Remunerate: The trustees serving under this Declaration of Trust are authorized to pay to themselves amounts for reasonable expenses incurred and reasonable compensation for services rendered in the administration of this trust not to exceed ten percent of the total funds administererd, but in no event shall any trustee who has made a contribution to this trust ever receive any compensation thereafter.
Sixth: In extension and not in limitation of the common law and statutory powers of trustees and other powers granted in this Declaration of Trust, the trustees shall have the following discretionary powers.
Management of Funds / Assets :
- a) To invest and reinvest the principal and income of the trust in such property, real, personal, or mixed, and in such manner as they shall deem proper, and from time to time to change investments as they shall deem advisable; to invest in or retain any stocks, shares, bonds, notes, obligations, OTC – GMRA – ISMA Rules Repo Agreements, or personal or real property (including without limitation any interests in or obligations of any corporation, association, business trust, investment trust, common trust fund, or investment company) although some or all of the property so acquired or retained is of a kind or size which but for this express authority would not be considered proper and although all of the trust funds are invested in the securities of one company. No principal or income, however, shall be loaned, directly or indirectly, to any trustee or to anyone else, corporate or otherwise, who has at any time made a contribution to this trust, nor to anyone except on the basis of an adequate interest charge and with adequate security.
- b) To sell, lease, or exchange any personal, mixed, or real property, at public auction or by private contract, for such consideration and on such terms as to credit or otherwise, and to make such contracts and enter into such undertakings relating to the trust property, as they consider advisable, whether or not such leases or contracts may extend beyond the duration of the trust.
- c) To borrow money for such periods, at such rates of interest, and upon such terms as the trustees consider advisable, and as security for such loans to mortgage or pledge any real or personal property with or without power of sale; to acquire or hold any real or personal property, subject to any mortgage or pledge on or of property acquired or held by this trust.
- d) To execute and deliver deeds, assignments, transfers, mortgages, pledges, leases, covenants, contracts, promissory notes, bills of exchange, releases, bonds, debentures, guarantees, standby credits, security bonds, fidelity bonds, guarantee bonds, medium term notes, and other instruments, sealed or unsealed, incident to any transaction in which they engage.
- e) To vote, to give proxies, to participate in the reorganization, merger or consolidation of any concern, or in the sale, lease, disposition, or distribution of its assets; to join with other security holders in acting through a committee, depositary, voting trustees, or otherwise, and in this connection to delegate authority to such committee, depositary, or trustees and to deposit securities with them or transfer securities to them; to pay assessments levied on securities or to exercise subscription rights in respect of securities.
- f) To employ a bank, stock transfer, or trust company as custodian of any funds or securities and to delegate to it such powers as they deem appropriate; to hold trust property without indication of fiduciary capacity but only in the name of a registered nominee, provided the trust property is at all times identified as such on the books of the trust; to keep any or all of the trust property or funds in any place or places in any of the global states or the the Republic of the United States of America; to employ clerks, accountants, investment counsel, investment agents, and any special services, and to pay the reasonable compensation and expenses of all such services in addition to the compensation of the trustees.
Seventh: The trustees’ powers are exercisable solely in the fiduciary capacity consistent with and in furtherance of the charitable purposes of this Charitable Trust as specified in Article Third and not otherwise.
Eighth: In this Declaration of Charitable Trust and in any amendment to it, references to trustees mean the one or more trustees, whether original or successor, for the time being in office.
Ninth: Any person may rely on a copy, certified by a notary public, Lawyer, or other Public / Government Official Duly Authorized to Authenticate Signatures, of the executed original of this Declaration of Trust held by the trustees, and of any of the Addendums, Notations on it and writings attached to it, as fully as he might rely on the original documents themselves. Any such person may rely fully on any statements of fact certified by anyone who appears from such original documents or from such certified copy to be a trustee under this Declaration of Trust. No one dealing with the trustees need inquire concerning the validity of anything the trustees purport to do. No one dealing with the trustees need see to the application of anything paid or transferred to or upon the order of the trustees of the trust.
Tenth: This Declaration of Trust is to be governed in all respects by the laws of England & Wales, UK.
The Uploaded PDF Version of this Declaration of Charitable Trust, into the www.solixtrust.org shall be deemed to original and authentic, subject to its amendments if any from time to time.
Mr. J. Stephen Robinson, Esq., of the City of London and Mr. John Q. McMillan, of Dubai UAE. . Trustee Trustee.
1st, January 2013. 1st, January 2013.